1) AL-Amrya project
- The project is located on the second ring road of Medina and covers an area of 120,000 square meters, with 250 villas of various sizes, to meet all needs and tastes. The project is considered one of the largest housing projects in Medina. The most important characteristics distinguishing this project is the price of land, wide streets, footpaths and sidewalks, open spaces and bright atmosphere. Provisions are made for various sports activities, social facilities, cultural centers, in addition to other urban and public services
2) Processed foods
Exclusive Agents of the Malay company Mamee Double Decker, a popular brand in Asia and Australia. Thanks to the ASG subsidiary, TGU, the Mr. Potato & Mamee Noodles Brand have enjoyed such a strong growth in the regional markets that a factory is to be built on land acquired in the King Abdullah Economic City.
3) Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- 100 furnished apartments in a fully owned residential building in the holy city of Mecca.
- Al Massara Plaza Shopping Center in Madinah in the key location of Quba Street, 200 M away from the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Holy Mosque.
- Al Worod Shopping Center in Yanbu Industrial City, with a unique location and one of the largest in Yanbu with 150 shops.
- AL Mansour Commercial Center – located in Al Masbah area of Madinah, close to the Holy Mosque and with a capacity for 50 shops.
- The Ruthann Trade Center has a capacity for 65 Commercial Shops and administrative offices.
- The largest service station located on King Abdulaziz Road, the main connection between Tabuk and Jeddah, is fully owned and operated by the ASG. Located on the way to King Abdul Aziz Yanbu Industrial City and covering 15,000 Square Meters. With 40 shops, workshops, laundry services, a supermarket a hotel with 60 rooms and more – all a travelerâ€™s needs can be served.
6 upper scale residential investments in the City of London, in the United Kingdom.
- Located on the Nile and considered one of the old hotels in Cairo, the property has been fully renovated and re-developed by Al Sharif Group, at a cost of 150 million Egyptian pounds. The expansion and re-development included increase of hotel rooms to 154 in addition to the restaurants, cafeteria, a Jacuzzi and the swimming pool. The four star Novotel Al Borg in The Arab Republic of Egyptâ€™s capital Cairo is a Muslim friendly hotel. Barring alcohol, gambling and discotheques it is very compliant with islamic tradition. The company manages the hotel under the name Acura World Novotel tower, a four Stars service.