Safety and Training
Safety - SRS Rail System International is second to none, in over 30 years there have been zero machine safety related incidents, this is due to robust training undertaken and in addition the safety interlocks inbuilt to the machine.
- Site monitoring.
- Regular Internal and external auditing.
- On site safety audits.
- Members of the RPA/CPA – Rail Plant Association/Construction Plant Association.
- Member of RIA – Rail Industry Association.
- All operators are trained in basic safety critical fault finding & maintenance.
- Actively engaged with Rail PPS – Rail Plant Performance System – Monitoring vehicle performance, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
Fig 1. Latest Network Rail PPS award to SRS Rail System International Ltd
Training – SRS Rail System International is an approved training provider for operations for both Road Rail Vehicles and Overhead Line Electrification installations, maintenance and renewals. Training requirements conforms to the requirements of the following organisations:
- NSAR, National Skill Academy Rail.
- RISQS, Rail Industry Qualification Scheme under the stewardship of the RSSB, Railway Industry Standards Board.
- RTITB, Road Transport Institute Training Body.